- J.S. No and P.V. Kumar, “On the Partial-Period Correlation Moments of GMW Sequences,” presented at the IEEE Military Communications Conference, Washington, D.C, October 19-22, 1987.
- H. Chung and P.V. Kumar, “Generalized Bent Functions - Some New General Constructions and Nonexistence Tests,” presented at the 1986 IEEE Int. Symp. on Inform. Theory, October 6-9, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- P.V. Kumar, “The Partial-Period Correlation Moments of Arbitrary Binary Sequences,” 1985 IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference Record, pp. 499-503, December 2-5, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- P.V. Kumar, “On the Existence of Square Dot-Matrix Patterns Having a Specific 3-Valued Periodic-Correlation Function,” presented at the 1985 IEEE Int. Symp. on Inform. Theory, June 23-28, Brighton, England.
- P.V. Kumar, “Bent Functions - Their Properties and Applications,” Proc. of the Int. Conference on Computers, Systems and Signal Processing, Bangalore, India, December 10-12, 1984.
- P.V. Kumar, “Frequency-Hopping Code Sequences Having Large Linear Span,” 1984 IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference Record, pp. 989-993, November 26-29.
- P.V. Kumar and R.A. Scholtz, “Bounds on the Linear Span of Bent Sequences,” presented at the 1983 IEEE Int. Symp. on Inform. Theory, September 26-30, St. Jovite, Canada.
- Nihar B. Shah, K. V. Rashmi and P. V. Kumar, "Information-theoretically Secure Regenerating Codes," accepted for presentation at the Globecom Conference, Houston, Dec. 5-9, 2011.
- V. Lalitha, N. Prakash, K. Vinodh, P. Vijay Kumar and S. Sandeep Pradhan, "Nested Linear Codes Approach to Distributed Function Computation over Subspaces," accepted for presentation at the Forty-Ninth Annual Allerton Conference, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Sept 28-30, 2011.
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8