Btech CSE, IIT Bombay 1990, MS EE Stanford 1994, PhD EE Stanford 1999.
VLSI Circuits and Systems
- Circuit techniques for Memories, IOs, Analog blocks and RF in deepsubmicron processes.
- Formal Design Methodology and Verification
- Large scale Chip Multi Processor architectures
- Hardware assists for algorithms for speed and power.
- Applications of new devices and MEMs for energy conversion, displays, sensors
- Neural circuits modeling and interfaces.
- Study Biological and Biochemical systems for applications to future ultra large scale integrated systems.
E3 239: Design of Low Power VLSI Circuits Winter 2005
Hardware Assist for IPV6 Lookup. Sponsor Intel India
Unified wireless modem architetcure. Sponsor TI India.